interested in vending?
Made on Main is a one day, juried event held outdoors at The Union Market & Gallery that will feature handmade vendors and holiday activities. The event runs from 12pm to 8pm, vendors will set up their booths outside in an allotted 10x10 space. Price to vend: $75
Every applicant, regardless of previous involvement, will need to submit an application in order for consideration of participation. Please read the following guidelines prior to submitting your application.
GUIDELINES FOR APPLICANTS:
- Vendors must be handmade or representative of a collective of handmade wares.
- Every application is submitted to the panel of hosts for approval.
- Applicants will be notified of acceptance/denial within one week of receipt of application.
- Accepted Applicants will be provided a 10x10 space on the ground of The Union Market.
- Accepted Applicants will be responsible for interior lighting of their tents.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICANTS
2. Fill out the "application to vend." Applications will not be received by the hosts until checkout is complete.
3. Check your email for acceptance/denial of application and if accepted, follow the provided link to pay vendor fees.
4. Your spot is not confirmed until all vendor fees have been paid in full.